[TYPO3-dev] DirectMail with auto L Parameter and Preview of Categories in Step3

Carsten Bleicker bleicker at boros.de
Mon Oct 1 18:35:29 CEST 2007

okay, i cant upload my ext in ter. only god knows why ...
so i publish it this way and hope somebody can tell me what he thinks about it.
direct mail is extended and checks the selected page for different languages.
it generates the L Parameter in the setup.

in step3 of sending a newsletter there is now a preview to simulate recipients
with different dmail-categories.

dont forget to include static ts.

the simulation maybe could be included into the admin panel.
just have to parse the url with some special params:
index.php?id=x&direct_mail[preview]=1&direct_mail[categories]=1,2,3,4,etc

http://download.boros-interaktiv.de/T3X_direct_mail_ol-0_0_0-z-200710011817.t3x

kind regards

carsten