[TYPO3-dev] additional access and caching

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 1 12:12:23 CEST 2007

Hi!

Bernd Wilke wrote:
> we just "Extended the Built-In Access Scheme" like in
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_templselect2/0.0.1/view/1/3/
>
> and it seems to work.
>
> But now we got the catch:
> we can't cache the whole site any more.
> This is not so bad.

This is actually very bad but you will feel it only when you put it online and many people comes there ;) When generation time will increase to 10 sec for each page, you will feel extremely bad about it :)

> But this also means the site is no further indexed.
>
> Can we do something to cache/ to index/ have a local search?

What actually prevents caching? Did you find out?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/