[TYPO3-dev] Page tree search box

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Nov 27 17:03:38 CET 2007

Hey,

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> If you - as an admin - don't like it you can disable it for all users in
> the group TS. But you as an admin should also see all new featues at once
> to decide if you like/need them or not.
Yes, this makes complete sense. But should I add a TSconfig to every
page I upgrade to 4.2 ? This'll take quite some time.

Enough talking for me today, I'll go back to work. I'm better in coding
than talking... ;-).
You know my solution, we'll leave it for the Release Manager to remove
half-finished features before the release.

--
greetings,
benni.

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org