[TYPO3-dev] Setting up a cHash/indexed search extention problems.

Sebastiaan van Parijs sebastiaan at framed.nl
Tue Nov 27 16:53:34 CET 2007

Hey there,

So im reading this great artikel "The Mysteries Of &cHash" and im
wondering how do i convert my old 3.8.0 extention to this Cached
hopefully indexed searchable plugin. Its a products extention with pi1
search plugin and pi2 as content "show me the products" plugin.

So is there anyone how can help me out with a basic step-by-step
walkthrough, what i need to check and do, to get it "cHash-ed" and
"indexed search" proof.

Kind regards,

Sebastiaan