[TYPO3-dev] Refresh-Bug in 4.2 Rev.2775 ?

Stefan Geith typo3dev2007 at geithware.de
Tue Nov 27 12:48:58 CET 2007

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> "Stefan Geith" <typo3dev2007 at geithware.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.2478.1196161344.14020.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> I updated to the latest Revision (=2775 ) of 4.2-dev
>> and Now have the following problem:
>>
>> - Logged in to the backend since less then 5 minutes
>> - Web/Listmode: Create new Content-Element 'Pagecontent' on a page
>> - Change Type 'Text' to another type e.g. 'Insert plugin'
>> - Confirm JS-Alert '... refresh the display?'
>>
>> Now there comes a JS-Alert with
>>   'Your login has probably expired'
>> After confirming I get a Popup with Startscreen and logout-Button
>> but no page-refresh is executed.
> i have this issue not only with last dev.
> Some investigations showed, that $BE_USER was empty.
>
> Do you have cal installed? In TCA there is a creation of a BE_USER-Object if
> it's not available, and the reason for that is the loading order in index.

No, 'cal' is not installed.

I think it has to do with RTE.
On IE6 and FF2 I get (different) JS-Error-messages
when the Content-Element Text initializes the RTE

rtehtmlarea 1.4.4 is installed (should be the latest ...)

ON FF2 I get this JS-Error:
----------------------------
Fehler: each is not defined
Quelldatei:
http://sartorius.geithware.de/typo3temp/rtehtmlarea_htmlarea_b315864c7aba0a6cba94190912fda5bb.js
Zeile: 1227

<snip>
HTMLArea.prototype.registerPlugin2 = function(plugin, args) {
	if (typeof(plugin) == "string") {
		var plugin = eval(plugin);   // this is line 1227 ...
	};
	if (typeof(plugin) == "undefined") {
		HTMLArea._appendToLog("ERROR [HTMLArea::registerPlugin]: Can't
register undefined plugin.");
		return false;
	};
</snip>