[TYPO3-dev] Page tree search box

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Nov 27 10:16:35 CET 2007

Hey Ingmar,

yeah, I don't use it at all.

I propose three processes
* First, make it look nice, we need to style it so that it looks good.
Ingo already had some stuff going, I think it's a good
* Make this box optional through userTS (or a sysext)
* Make this box disabled by default

I still want to work on improvements for the pagetree for 4.2, maybe I
can take care of that too. Kasper's JS was preliminary anyway.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org