[TYPO3-dev] config.removeDefaultJS = external

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Nov 26 11:06:42 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>> The property should be named config.defaultJS with the options
>> "inline" (default), "external" and "none"/"remove".
>
> The cow, the holy compatibility cow prevents us from doing it... As
> usual. :(

But we could add new properties and deprecate the old ones. Too bad 5.0 is
the CR version, because otherwise we could remove stuff with a nice major
version number change.

Masi

PS: I really begin to hate the decsion that te rewrite of TYPO3 has been
advertized as 5.0 instead of using a code name or something like "Next Gen".