[TYPO3-dev] t3editor - call for help: please test it!

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sat Nov 24 11:38:50 CET 2007

Hi,

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> after {+enter i would like to have autoindent, also negative one
> after }+enter

Ident and outdent can really be improved.
For now, 2 Spaces is hardcoded for one level of idention:

foo {
  bar = value
}

foo {
  bar {
    foo = value
  }
}

I always use 4 Spaces for one level of idention.

foo {
    bar = value
}

But if I hit enter after the bar line, the cursor start in column 2 in
the new line. Perhaps it would be nice to be able to set this in options.

Also autoidention would really be nice. It could be a help to find not
closed braces.

My texteditor has also the nice feature to ident and outdent multiple
lines by selecting them and pressing TAB (ident 1 level) and CTRL+TAB
(outdent 1 level).

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut