[TYPO3-dev] Problem with debugging

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Sat Nov 24 09:49:01 CET 2007

>> i checked your patch but it didn't worked proper. The scrollbar appears
>> but with the wrong height, it seems that the width of the div is
>> calculated wrong (100% - debug-height)

Hi,

In this patch have has the calucation for the height: 100% - 49px (for
doc-header). But you never now how heigh the debugging is.

Ok , I didn't test the debugging. But you get the whole debugging a lot
better. Perhaps there should be a scrollbar for the whole typo3-fulldoc.
  than you could get all information.
For the normal editor there is only one scrollbar if the form get to
long. But for debugging it does not matter if there is a second one...

Cheers,

Malte