[TYPO3-dev] Need help with a new extension (ste_invoice)

Sacha Ligthert sacha at ligthert.net
Fri Nov 23 17:42:33 CET 2007

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> there is no standard template-engine in BE - this is indeed a missing part.
> So make your own or use hardcoded html.

I can live with that.
I will move BE template use to a later release. The interface as it is
now is the minimum required, and is enough for now.

>> * The size is rather enormous due to the inclusion of html2ps for creating
>> PDFs. Can anybody advise me on which Typo3 extension for generating PDFs I
>> can use?
>>

> use fpdf - there is a extension for inclusion.

Thanks. This is the kind of lib I need at the moment.

>> * I also need a replacement for the class that providers mail support. Is
>> there any extension that can deliver such functionality?
>>

> there is mailfunction in t3lib_div for plain mailand a class for htmlmail in
> t3lib
By any chance, do you know any extension that allows sending attachments
with the emails?

Greetings,

Sacha Ligthert