[TYPO3-dev] t3editor - call for help: please test it!

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Nov 23 14:56:13 CET 2007

Hi Tobias.

On 23.11.2007 00:31 Tobias Liebig wrote:
>   what does not work?

It generally works with Firefox 2.0.0.8, but very slow on my Laptop
(Pentium M 1.3 GHz, 1.25 GB RAM, Xubuntu Gutsy 7.10) if > 100 lines
It takes >10 seconds for about 200 lines to be highlighted after the
first start of t3editor.
It also happens that some characters are shifted and the editor feels
sticky.
>From >300 lines it is not usable any more because of slowness.

The follwoing warning is repeated over and over again:

Warnung: reference to undefined property o.nodeType
Quelldatei: http://foo.bar/typo3/sysext/t3editor//jslib/Mochi.js
Zeile: 292

The same with Opera 9.24, plus...
the cursor is moved to the first line with text, if I press return at
any postition.

Konqueror 3.5.8 (on kDE 3.5.8):
highlighting and option/help buttons don't work at all, the textarea is
too small and text overlaps.

--
cheers,
Steffen