[TYPO3-dev] t3editor - call for help: please test it!

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Fri Nov 23 09:05:00 CET 2007

Tobias Liebig schrieb:
> Hej!
>
> as you might know the 4.2 alpha2 comes with the new t3editor.
>
> Last week i have started a post in this list to collect feedback and ideas.
>
> So - please - if you have some minutes of spare time, you can really
> help me if you:
>
> - get and install the 4.2 alpha2 package
> - go to the extension manager and activate the "t3editor"
> - go to Web > Template and edit the "setup"
> - write some TypoScript or paste some of your existing code into it
> - play around a little bit, if possible try different browsers
> - come back back to this list and post your opinion:
>   what do you miss?
>   what does not work?
>   Don't be shy to be honestly :-)
>
> Any comments are welcome!
> Bug can be reported at bugs.typo3.org in the "tx_t3editor" project. I
> will take care for them!
>
> Thanks for your help in advance!
>

> Regards,
>   Tobias
>
> btw: if you have 4.2a2 already installed: why not try and test some of
> the other features. All developers will appreciate! :-)

Hi Tobias,

I'm using (not very much) it since it is in the trunk.
It pretty fine.
Only the line sometimes are missing or appear one line later (Seems to
me Steffen's error?)

Perhaps it would be usefull for formatting.
If you have marked several line, instead of being replace with a tab
(Image on keyboard -->| ), they should insert tab in every line.

Cheers,

Malte