[TYPO3-dev] Fake / simulate frontend environment ( TSFE )

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:54:14 CET 2007

Mads Brunn wrote:

> Elmar,
>
> I'm using the following to create a fake FE in the backend.
>
> As can be seen from the example it can e.g. be used to generate
> typolinks. Works pretty well.

Hello Mads, Mario et altri,

thank you very much for alternative suggestions. It will be useful to have
the different alternatives gathered in one thread. Maybe someone likes to
boil it down to a wiki page. Is there already something like this
documented?

Now we still need the backend in the frontend. But that's stuff for a
different thread.

Regards

Elmar