[TYPO3-dev] old install tool

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Nov 21 23:50:42 CET 2007

Hi,

(talking of trunk version)
for working with a update script from old install i activated inclusion of
tx_coreupdates_notinmenu.
i got an error about redeclare, i was astonished.
I looked in new install tool, but thes lines where commented out.
Nethertheless the class seems to be loaded.
Ok, then i deinstalled new install tool, inclusion worked. But then i had no
entry in the tools menu.
Ok, found some wrong paths in conf.php but still no entry in menu.
Then i looked on my watch - time to finish for today, staying with
questionmarks ...
- why is the class included though i don't find inclusion? (Thomas?)
- why is there no entry in tools menu for old install?

vg  Steffen