[TYPO3-dev] De-admin the "Tools" module

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 20 21:30:39 CET 2007

Francois Suter wrote:
> I can't start doing the patch before I'm sure how to change those strings.

I think you need to create new language files. Currently typo3/mod/tools/conf.php references lang/locallang_mod_tools.php, you have to keep this file for compatibility with previous typo3 version in regard to translation. So you need new files for typo3/mod/tools/ and typo3/mod/user/. These two files + modified conf.php from these two directories will be the content of the patch.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/