[TYPO3-dev] Admin menu for frontend editing

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at frm2.tum.de
Tue Nov 20 12:17:24 CET 2007

Tapio Markula wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm thinking creating patch for class.t3lib_tsfebeuserauth.php
> adding configurable admin menu like it is pixe_feediting.
>
> But I would like first discuss some issues, for example:
>
> * how to set configuration - in pixe_feediting the basic configuration
> has been define in 'ext_conf_template.txt', but core file doesn't have
> corresponding configuration - maybe that should have hardcoded default
> setting and the TS config for users/user groups.
> * can some plugins be supported in core file (especially dam and
> emplavoila)

Hi,

I would be really glad if some features of pixe_feediting could be finally
moved to the TYPO3 core. It has the possibility to improve the frontend
editing part dramatically. I use that at our institution site since some
time with great success. IMHO its easy to use and stable enough to be a
part of the core.

Would be great if someone of the core members could answer to this topic
too. Thanks in advance!

--
Stefan Galinski