[TYPO3-dev] Improving Page Settings

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Nov 18 19:11:31 CET 2007

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195408974.13353.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> during improvements to page settings there is an issue i want to discuss.
>> There is a field "extendToSubpages" that is used for access and login
>> mode.
>>
>> Now we would like to have this option splitted to some features:
>>
>> * hide (possible to hide a complete branch)
>> * start / stop (also for a branch)
>> [maybe these 2 options can be in one setting]
>> * cache settings (no cache / expires / loginmode)
>> * access settings
>
> In theory ALL fields could be inherited to children. So it could be nice
> to have many fields to check this. But this could be getting very
> complicated to use because of all these options.
>
> Masi

<dreammode>
it would be nice if complete branch iherited could get a special
backgroundcolor. In the mod pagetreetools this is realized with other
options.
it would be nice if childs in TCEforms have this field disabled if inherit
from parents so it's visible if there is some value coming from parents.
</dreammode>

vg  Steffen