[TYPO3-dev] TER: more SVN than register of extension?

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 16 18:23:30 CET 2007

"Ingmar Schlecht" <ingmar at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195215540.3680.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

> Robert Lemke is in charge of TER, but he's concentrating on 5.0 work
> currently, so he will only fix real urgent and necessary stuff, I guess.
>
> cheers
> Ingmar

ok. i will look if i can do something if i find some time for. I think it's
an important task to have a "clean" TER.

One idea would be to use experimental status for those extension and don't
show them up in TER search (maybe only with a special option)
When upgrading to beta all versions before could be deleted.
Anyway TER shouldn't use to upload each status of an Extension (like svn),
but it needs some discipline from the authors. Rules can help here, also if
someone act against rules to block his account.

vg  Steffen