[TYPO3-dev] np_subversion 0.4.1 released

Christoph Moeller moeller at network-publishing.de
Fri Nov 16 12:17:15 CET 2007

Hi all,

we just released [1] the first public version of np_subversion [2] to
the TER. The extension integrates Subversion client features into the
TYPO3 filelist module, helping admins to deploy, develop and track their
data from within the backend. Have fun.

In order to constantly improve the extension, we're looking forward to
your usage/bug reports: until the bugs.typo3.org project is set up,
please email to support at network-publishing.de in case you want to drop
us a note.

Watch out for the upcoming t3n magazine (issue no.10): we wrote an
introductory article on how to efficiently use the system.

Cheers & greetings from Cologne
Chris

[1] http://www.network-publishing.de/initial-np_subversion-release.html
(sorry, german only)
[2] http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/np_subversion/0.4.1/

--
network.publishing
internet & network service    | moeller westbunk gbr