[TYPO3-dev] TER: more SVN than register of extension?

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Nov 16 11:43:01 CET 2007

"Malte Jansen" <mail at maltejansen.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195209323.6716.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> during the last month I found severals extensions, that the authors
> uploaded their first version of ext only with the basic file from
> kickstarter. After that uploading a new version every day. Which are not
> realy working.
>
> So the TER turns more to SVN than a register of extension?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Malte

I agree that this shouldn't be at all. I also found some extensions where
author is missing (or other informations).
So 2 things have to be done:
* Make clear rules for uploading to TER - they should be displayed in EM /
upload - module
* Make a patch for EM to make more checks

Who is the responsible for TER, it's Ingo Renner?

vg  Steffen