[TYPO3-dev] t3editor - editor with syntax highlighting for the backend

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Nov 15 22:45:40 CET 2007

"Tobias Liebig" <tobias at work.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1195160671.11501.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hy!
>
> Currently i'm working on a javascript-driven code editor for the backend
> which should replace the simple textarea.
> Some of you might heard of it.
>
> Today Ingo has committed it to the 4.2 trunk.
>
> If you like, you can checkout the latest revision of the core or wait for
> 4.2 alpha2 (which will be released as soon as possible) to sneak a peek on
> it.
>
> In this thread i like to collect options, (bug)reports and discussions
> concerning the t3editor.
>

> Greets,
>    Tobias
>
> --
> http://eTobi.de

Hi Tobias,

thx for doing the editor, it's a great progress.
I will post a lot of bugreports / possible options, please don't
misunderstand them as critic, i really appreciate your work

lets start with some.

When inserting test snippet the linenumbers are missing.
How do you want organize a "lot" of snippets?

When highlight do you thought about syntax check? This has not to be on
every key, but maybe a button to do.

vg  Steffen