[TYPO3-dev] Preview (view) doesn't work if starttime, endtime is set

andreas stein andre01 at typotemp.com
Thu Nov 15 13:22:01 CET 2007

Hi all,

It's not possible to preview  a page (or view it if I'm logged in in
backend) if the starttime or endtime is set - so if there is no access (I
guess this is connected with the enableFields functionality).
But If I'm logged in and/or if I want to send a preview link to somebody
(e.c. in the workspace procedure only the editor knows which starttime is
appropriate to this site or content element, so it should be possible for
the reviewer to control the page, and so on).

So is there allready a way to disable e.c. the enableFields (or parts) if
I'm logged in in the backend and/or if the ADMCMD_pre is set?

regards
Andras