[TYPO3-dev] Move hardcoded New-Wizards to the $TCA

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Nov 14 20:37:06 CET 2007

Hi,

> While checking the db_new for some other feature. I found out that the
> wizards (pages & tt_content) are hardcoded.

+1

That reminds me of a feature request I thought about quite a while ago
and forgot about: add to mod.web_list.newPageWiz a property "disabled"
just like there is for mod.web_list.newContentWiz. This would make it
possible to hide the wizard, which is often very confusing for users,
especially when there's only 1 template anyway...

I suppose I should make a separate patch for that anyway to stick to
core-team ML rules :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter