[TYPO3-dev] Tabbed menu code into own class file

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Nov 14 17:56:18 CET 2007

Hey Tapio,

sure. sounds like a good idea. I also want to make the Tabbed menu code
more readable and in an unordered list instead of a table right now. In
addition to that, I want to remove the Javascript from the php source as
well (similar to the clickmenu etc.).

Hey, if you're interested, send a patch (I hope you know how make one by
now) to the core list for review and we can check it then.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org