[TYPO3-dev] browse elements - only specific page (or branch)

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 13 15:41:38 CET 2007

"Martin Kutschker" <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1194963606.32506.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi!
>
> I want to restrict the standard element wizard for a field to show only a
> specific page (or branch). Or if that isn't possible to add a wzard to the
> field which does this.
>
> Is this poosible? I didn't find anything yet, but maybe I have missed
> something.
>
> Masi

Hi Masi,

that's a good idea. I also thought often about such because it's annoying if
you every time have to browse through whole page tree.
A good idea would e.g. restriction to
* pagetypes (e.g. use only sysfolders)
* specific branch of tree
* list of pids

I didn't examined in detailed, but i think it's in class.browse_links.php
and the localPageTree-class

vg  Steffen