[TYPO3-dev] TCA-Configuration

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Thu Nov 8 10:52:56 CET 2007

Hi Steffen,

ok, upload size are very common, but you could change other properties too.

But what I miss in the TCA is a option for using an other column for
field or the other way round: define a other config if the type is
changed. I have the problem with a inline-field in one case I need 2
relations required in an other case I need at least 2 realtions. You
could use the same column both... If the table gets bigger you have a
needless column...

Malte