[TYPO3-dev] maxW and maxH in 4.1.2

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Nov 5 21:23:59 CET 2007

"Helmut Hummel" <typo3 at rampenlicht.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1194292511.19212.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> "Helmut Hummel" <typo3 at rampenlicht.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:mailman.1.1194095347.23184.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>>> Hi Steffen,

>>> Hard to believe ;)
>
> It's not the same at all. If you use IAMGE object directly (and solely)
> through TS all is fine.

>> this is standard, nothing special.
>
> This is standard IMGTEXT, which behaves different.

yes, that's true - it uses IMAGE but with config of css_styled_content.

>> It's not my site so i can't see the
>> template. But it's a chance to show the problem.
>> As you see it is a normal Text/pic with 3 pictures.
>
> I could reproduce your setup. tt_content.image.20.1.file.maxW is ignored
> completely, as the width seems to be calculated based on
> tt_content.image.20.maxW (which is the max width of all images).
>
> So the calculated width for an image based on tt_content.image.20.maxW
> is not overruled by tt_content.image.20.maxW if set to a smaller value.
>
> But I did not manage to evaluate the code yet, so I don't know if this
> is a bug or not.
>
> Oh, this is based on a 4.1.3 installation...
>
> Regards Helmut

yes, it's last release. But with trunk-version all is fine again, so this
was fixed.
I only saw changes of image-sizes on some pages after update to 4.1.3, that
was the reason to make some research, and i wanted to know how to fix this
on this sites. So i will use some svnfiles, maybe i only need to update
css_styled_content.

vg  Steffen