[TYPO3-dev] RFC: a new page type "internal page" / "page container"

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Nov 3 12:46:57 CET 2007

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

> good idea to use the tabs. Also i like the idea of new page type to display
> them with different icon.
> Does this have consequences for core ( i think there was pagetypes
> hardcoded)

The types has to be added to hte list of "document types" (that is page
types that contain "page documents") and so on. but I think this are
only a few places.

> Also "show content from page instead" has to be visible, icon would be good,
> but how do you want to do this, creating a new page type only for this
> option?

I don't understand the question. Every page type has it's icon and every
page type has it's set of fields in the BE form. Where's the problem?

Masi