[TYPO3-dev] CType Multimedia

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Thu May 31 21:30:56 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker schrieb:

> I feel that the standard MULTIMEDIA can be enhanced or at least made
> standards compatible in a way that doesn't require so much setup for the
> user/admin.

i did'nt mean that every admin has to change the setup. the default
setup is working like usual but xhtml compliant

the point is the admin can change the setup for each filetype if he
wants to and. for easy switching he can define multiple render setups.
like the default and the xhtml setup coming with the extension.

regards Martin