[TYPO3-dev] DTD/Scheme for Flexform

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Thu May 31 13:27:57 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> "Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3]" <mathias at typo3.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1180602972.10530.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>>> more interesting would be a flexform wizard, maybe in kickstarter ?
>> edit temporarily with kickstarter, take the PHP Array and use
>> t3lib_div::array2xml() maybe?
>
> would be a possibility, but not very comfortable ;-)
> I would like a section in kickstarter for Flexforms, btw - who maintains
> kickstarter atm ?

but what would be the use ... when i create an extension the flexform
usually is evolving during the whole development process. not just at
the begining. a kickstarter wizard would be nice but without the option
to edit existing flexforms i doubt it's worth the effort.

the advantage of a dtd/sheme is that all xml development tools would be
able to offer context help and validation.

regards Martin

PS: maybe it's better to create a sheme for a similar but better
designed xml-format and use xslt to transform it into the flexform
format afterwards. that could be integrated into the build process of
all development plattforms.