[TYPO3-dev] DTD/Scheme for Flexform

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 30 09:01:27 CEST 2007

Peter Russ wrote:
> It may be hard to define, but that not answers why it should be to late ;-)

May be not late but hard.

I am not expert in schemas but I think it would be hard to define that
<section>1</section> must be there only if parent and current element
have <array>1</array> and that it must not have any elements with
<section>1</section> inside.

Also hook to templavoila can add their own elements inside of
<tx_templavoila> and it is not known what kind of elements that can be.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs