[TYPO3-dev] typolist in custom RTE fields

Georg Großberger grossberger at viamedia.at
Sun May 27 16:17:22 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm currently facing the problem, that texts, created with the RTEs (both
HTMLArea and TinyRTE are having the problem), are putting out those typolist
Tags. This only apears in a custom plugin, not at the tt_content fields.

After some minutes at google, I found out, that the typolist Tag is marked
as depricated and the RTEs are creating th ul and li Tags directly. But that
seems not to work outside the tt_content table.
Everything else is working fine. Paragraphs, Links, strong, colours, ....
all working fine, but not the lists.

So how can I get the RTEs to create lists without the <typolist> thing,
inside of my plugins?
I feel it got something to do with the TCA Array, but I didn't find anything
yet.