[TYPO3-dev] BEenableFields (add)

Mario Matzulla mario.melanie at arcor.de
Sun May 27 03:38:04 CEST 2007

Hi Dimitry, hi list
Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> thx for the answers, but they doesn't satisfied me :-)
>> API can change when rest of code is changed. If there are obsolete
>> parts, why never touch ?
>
> Because API may not change once it is released.
Correct for one major release, but it can advance through the releases
and get new functions or given function can get additional optional params.

So a "NO WAY" isn't correct, I think.

I could think of adding a new function which calls both functions, or an
additional optional parameter in BEenableFields, which makes it still
backwards compatible.

*my2cents*
Mario