[TYPO3-dev] BEenableFields (add)

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu May 24 15:32:42 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> as you mentioned in #5671, the function BEenableFields doesn't care of
> deleted flag. I don't want to reopen the issue so i ask here in list.
> You mentioned "The reason ist that in the BE there are some provisions to
> display/handle also deleted records."

If you take a look to comment in this function, you will find this
statement: "Notice that deleted-fields are NOT filtered - you must ALSO
call deleteClause in addition". I do no think that changing existing API
is a good thing unless it is absolutely necessary or gives huge advantage.

I think you can call t3lib_BEfunc::deleteClause() in addition.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs