[TYPO3-dev] Suggestion to optimize the "click-to-enlarge"optionof

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 23 10:46:48 CEST 2007

> Thanks again, I added :
> scrollbars=1 in the class.tslib_content.php and I have my scroll bars.
> But I still don't know where I should add the code you gave me, so I
> still need your answer...
> My site is at http://poivredelafreta.com
> I tried to learn a bit of various parts of typo3 fast (2weeks)  so I
> am still confused and need to work more.
> I have a newbie question, please don't laugh :
> Where is located the template file with the constants and setup ?
> Are they files or records of the database.
> I know it us supposed to be the basic, but I didn't find  a doc easy
> on that...
> Regards,
> emi

This seems to be a question for typo3.english, since this is the dev list
for people who are developing TYPO3 or TYPO3 extensions.

And here are some of the docs you should read:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_quickstart/current/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_n1/current/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_templselect/current/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/current/
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/

I know this is a lot but it's worth the efforts ;-)

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de