[TYPO3-dev] Suggestion to optimize the "click-to-enlarge" option of

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 23 02:14:45 CEST 2007

> I have the same problem with version 4.1.1 and tried your solution
> but no option appears with the < click-enlarge" option.
>
> Maybe my code is wrong.
>
> If you have time, could you be kind enough to have a look and tell me
> if I did a mistake ?
>
> I've been working on that 3 days.

Well - I found Gernots post and now at least I know what you want to do.
The good news is: It's all there and you don't have to optimize anything.

Reason: imageLinkWrap offers it's own typolink property.
If typolink returns anything the rest of the imageLinkWrap (including the
JSwindow settings) will be ignored.

Now taking a look at the typolink section of TSref
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.0.0/view/5/8/
shows there is a variant of the target part to open windows with a special
size and add some scrollbars to them.

So this one should be working together with CSS-styled-content

imageLinkWrap {
    typolink.parameter.cObject = COA
    typolink.parameter.cObject {
        10 = IMG_RESOURCE
        10.file {
            import = uploads/pics/
            import.field = image
            import.listNum.stdWrap {
                data = register:IMAGE_NUM
            }
            height = 580m
        }
        stdWrap.noTrimWrap = || 800x600:scrollbars=1|
    }
}

Will open a new window with 800x600 size
containing an image with a maximum height of 580 pixels and a variable width
and offering scrollbars for larger images.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de