[TYPO3-dev] Not equal condition

John Angel johnange at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:53:28 CEST 2007

> Since there is no law that forces me to use L=0 as a trigger for the BE
> default language I don't use any L=0 parameter but start with L=1 for the
> default language instead.

Right Joey, this is a workaround for lack of != operator, to avoid L=0 case.
Nice!

Since I already wrote an extension, there was one significant gain with it,
which actually I didn't ask for - avoiding of rendering default pages,
because all urls have L and non-L urls are redirected to them.

Maybe this feature should be integrated into the core, because it increases
the performance.

Many thanks
John