[TYPO3-dev] Not equal condition

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Sun May 20 13:36:57 CEST 2007

>> I don't understand why u don't make this :
>>
>> // Default lang : french
>> config.sys_language_uid = 1
>
> Because all sites should share the same TS.

First of alls ome questions:
What does "All sites" mean in this case and what are the differences between
all these sites?
Are these siteson the same server but with different virtual servers?
Do they share the same TYPO3 source but not the same root directories?
Or did you setup just one TYPO3 backend serving all these sites at once?
There must be differences in the TS if you want to display different default
languages, so why do you think they could share the same TS and how would
you want to make it really "the same" for each of them?

It seems that we haven't got all the relevant information so maybe you could
render your example more precisely ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de