[TYPO3-dev] FORM element

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Sat May 19 13:04:19 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo,

"Ingo Renner" <typo3 at ingo-renner.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1179565939.1845.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
> hi Steffen,
>
>>  but without support from core
>> team it's difficult.
>
> I have to disagree, of course it won't get into the core without a review
> by the core devs and their agreement but other than that it doesn't rely
> on the core devs alone.
>
> We also need the community to develop features and then integrate it into
> the core. The core team alone can't handle everything. Besides that it's
> always a good chance for someone to get the core team's attention and
> maybe becoming a core dev himself...
>

> Ingo

may be i found the wrong words, meant interest in a issue and support on
reviewing. I see some good ideas and patches in the Bugtracker ignored for a
long time. I know there are so much issues, so it is difficult for the
(small) core team to keep attention on all.
I also wanted to ask if any change on the form object is wanted, so i don't
take much time for something that never has a chance for core.
Sure, i will do the main coding on that, but i also want to collect ideas so
the solution should satisfie most of you.

vg  Steffen