[TYPO3-dev] problem with utf8filesystem = 1

Gideon So gideonso at livingwater.org.hk
Thu May 17 06:16:19 CEST 2007

Hi list,

	I have mentioned this problem here some time ago but seems that no one
can confirm this problem. I tried to reproduce this problem again by
creating a file
aAbBcCdDeEfFgGhHiIjJkKlLmMnNoOpPqQrRsStTuUvVwWxXyYzZ.txt, then upload it
to fileadmin in backend module "filelist". After uploaded the file, the
file become aAb_c_d_e_f_g_h_i_j_k_l_m_n_o_p_q_r_s_t_u_v_w___y_z_.t_t.
Anyone have experience with utf8filesystem, please test this. Thanks.

Gideon