[TYPO3-dev] core issue: extend dates with ADOdb time

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed May 16 01:27:05 CEST 2007

Hello (core) devs,

I am trying to extend dates in tceforms using adodb time to get rid of the
2038 limitations.
I managed to hook into the eval functions to do some server side
processing and pass the right timestamp on to TYPO3. So when the onChange
call is complete, I have the right timestamp in the hidden input field.
However, when I save the record, the larger timestamp never gets saved but
reverts back to the max date in normal unix timestamp range (in the year
2038).
Where do I need to look to get that taken care of? TCEMain doesn't seem to
do a boundary check, only intval.

Thanks for the help!

Christoph