[TYPO3-dev] Bulk change for pages

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Tue May 8 03:09:57 CEST 2007

John Angel wrote:

> Cannot seem to find some tool for bulk change for pages.
>
> E.g. how to change stardate or hide dozens of pages at once, including
> their language overlay pairs?

I can't say for the language overlay but to hide stuff in one save:

1- Go to WEB -> List
2- Choose the page containing subpages you wanna change
3- Click on Page (in the grey area where there's a plus sign)
4- At bottom you see all the fields contained into Pages (Title, Hide in
menu, Access, etc) Select the fields using Ctrl to select multiples.
5- Use the pencil at the top for the column that you want to edit.
6- Edit
7- Save results
8- Be happy !

If you where trying to find "scripts" or extension for that, I would
suggest simply using phpMyAdmin/MySQL.

Patrick