[TYPO3-dev] Manually rendering Content elements in BE

Jens Mittag jens.mittag at prime23.de
Mon May 7 09:34:32 CEST 2007

Am Montag, den 07.05.2007, 07:20 +0200 schrieb Dominic Blass:
> I had the same problem in my eBay extension.
> I solved it by writing a frontend plugin that renders given
> content-elements.
> In the BE i parsed the output from this fe plugin ... very dirty but it
> works
> =)

How do you render given content-elements? I tried it with

        $conf = array();
        $conf['table'] = 'tt_content';
        $conf['select.']['pidInList'] = $pageToRender;
        $cObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tslib_cObj');
        $content = $cObj->CONTENT($conf);

but it doesn't work. I took this from css_styled_content and its
"style.content.get" setup.... At the moment I'm thinking of fetching the
page itself through a HTTP request and extracting the content elements
out of the result, but thats dirty too if you ask me.

Gruß Jens