[TYPO3-dev] Manually rendering Content elements in BE

Jens Mittag jens.mittag at prime23.de
Sun May 6 20:01:57 CEST 2007

Hi!

I have the need of rendering a content element in a BE module I'm
writing. Up to now, I have the record of the element from "tt_content".
What I would like to do now is:

1) How can I find out which extension/class is handling the "CType" or
"list_type" value of the record?

2) How can I render the content once I know "who" is responsible for
it?

I have checked the source code of Typo3 already, but it's difficult to
find out where exactly the frontend is doing these steps. I ended up in
tslib_pagegen and tslib_fe but the code isn't too straight forward and
clean. Hopefully one of you can give me a hint.

Thanks in advance

Jens