[TYPO3-dev] Problem with uncached output in hook of tt_news + xajax

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Wed May 2 08:12:34 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have big troubles with caching in my Extension rgnewsrating.
Everything works fine if I add an no_cache=1 and everything works fine,
at least in my Firefox (without no_cache=1) but every other Browser
sends me an error.

I have sucessfully included a USER_INT into the hook and this works
great. Nevertheless there is somewhere still something in the cache.

There is also still a problem if I do nothing in the rating-Function
(the function which is called through js/xajax) except calling an
alert-msg with ->addAllert('foo');

I also tried it without a template and just a js-link which calls the
rate-Function

The whole code of the hook is here: http://phpfi.com/231177 and a
test-installation of the extension is here:
http://www.rggooglemap.com/index.php?id=49 > choose a record and rate as
much as you want

Thx for any help would be very cool!
Georg