[TYPO3-dev] How can I access the element-browser in BE-module (own extension)?

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Tue May 1 17:50:23 CEST 2007

Searchin this NG I found several questions like mine, but no answer:

How can I access the build-in element-browser to select a page/record for
my BE-module?

I want to build an extension where a BE-User should be able to select one
or more pages from which I gather records, work on them and store the
result into one page.
Selecting the target is easy: the target will be the actual page, as the
module is located in the web-module.

Creating a new table with an extension, it is very easy to declare a field
to be a relation to pages/records and the input-form is rendered
automaticaly with the javascript to have a popup with the possibilty to
select one ore more pages/records.

Where is the interface/class to use the same mechanism for input in a
module-form? I don't want to copy all the javascript into my extension as
it must be allready somewhere in typo3.

As far as I explored typo3 it seems to be handled in t3lib_tceforms but I
can't get the right usage/configuration.

any help welcome.
examples (do you know any backend-modules with element-browser?),
documents, links, ...

Bernd
--
http://www.bernd-wilke.net