[TYPO3-dev] Let's rate!

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Wed Mar 28 14:27:57 CEST 2007

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:23:58 +0200, Steffen Kamper wrote:

> anyone can contact the author via typo3.org and ask for a manual. Most
> authors still work on manual but first upload extension.
> Maybe it could be change to "manual required", but they could deliver an
> empty one.

Thats why I didn't recommend a technical solution.

If I think what cost more time, to answer questions by mail or to put a
one-page description in that tells what the extension is ment for, most
people will agree that mail request will take more time.

This process could solve itself by using rating, if there would be an
option to search for extension with a certain rating. In that case one can
hope that working extension with manual get a higher rating than others and
one could reduce the search result to those.
--
br Matthias