[TYPO3-dev] CSS-problems with the new page/file tree

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Mar 28 14:10:33 CEST 2007

Hey,

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Benjamin Mack
>
>> 1) .navFrameHL - we use the "active"-class now
>
> but what should be done for all JavaScript, which relates with .navFrameHL
I did a "grep" in the latest 4.1 where "navFrameHL" is used:

== grep -R "navFrameHL" typo3_src_4.1 ==
./typo3/sysext/t3skin/ext_tables.php:   'navFrameHL' => '#F8F9FB'
./typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/typo3-alt-db-navframe-php.css:body#typo3-alt-db-navframe-php
.navFrameHL {
./typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/typo3-alt-db-navframe-php.css:body#typo3-alt-db-navframe-php
.navFrameHL a {
./typo3/stylesheet.css:.navFrameHL { background-color: #ebebeb; }

Basically it's just inside CSS definitions (even for those I should
write a patch to remove it from t3skin and the default skin) and not in
any files where the class is used. Means that your skin is adding this.

> You have not though at all backward compatibility and you have
> done extremely difficult to support other Typo3 version than 4.1
It's great if you do stuff in your free (unpaid) time and you think
people would benefit from it but instead they insult you making you feel
you did a bad job in improving TYPO3.

--
greetings,
benni.