[TYPO3-dev] Let's rate!

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Wed Mar 28 09:51:22 CEST 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:05:15 +0300, Dmitry Pikhno wrote:

> There are hundreds and hundreds extensions in repository, but only
> small part of them are rated. What a shame! I suggest following: open
> one of your most used typo3 site, then go to Ext. Manager and step by
> step rate all extensions that you usually use. We have to say "thanks"
> to those people who develop these nice and useful extensions!

There are hundreds of extensions without even a minimum documentation. THAT
is a shame, as this means that they are usable for people who are very good
in source code reading only.

Even I agree your thinking about rating extensions, I would recommend not
to rate any extension without documentation.

Maybe a bit strict, but I don't see any excuse not to have a one-page
description of an extension at least.
--
br Matthias