[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 4.1 - Server crashes

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sun Mar 25 22:20:38 CEST 2007

Hi Olivier,

> In my case this is a Rootserver from Hetzner. We upgraded from 4.04 to
> 4.05 and suddenly all index_* tables got changed to innodb.

This must be wrong, InnoDB was only added in 4.1. I also wonder how your
tables got changed during an upgrade, because the Install Tool seems not be
capable (yet) to detect the storage engine type...

> That made the Load go berserk. After bringing the tables back to myisam
> and switching innodb of on the mysqlserver the machnine was ok again.

Interesting. Do you have some numbers at hand?

> I will investigate which indexed search is delivered with 4.05 or if some
> other admin has installed indexed search from ter.
>
> Indexed search need a performance check or better a rewrite.

Yes, there is much room for improvement...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out